I haven't done with Need for Speed yet.
During June and July I was too busy with MUGEN stuff making Paper Mario and Dandy's World characters. Then I decided to go back to Need for Speed stuff.
Yes, it's another Lada, and it's meant to be a replacement for already existing ones from the likes of crazy's Lada 2106 and Bif B's Lada 2106. One's too small and uses front lights texture, the other one has better customization yet it's still a part of Sturgeon's Law due to being a conversion from Grand Theft Auto mod. Like most of my Ladas, this one is converted from Lada Racing Club.
Due to the fact that this VAZ-2106 lacks proper bodykits in source game (the one bodykit only changes hood, roof, mirrors, and nothing else), this made me make my own bodykits. This bodykit above here (with spoiler and hood taken from LRC itself, and black front grille used in IzhAvto-built VAZ-2106) is custom, using my own custom front splitter, custom side skirts, new paintable rear bumper, and the oil cooler from GTA Online's Cheburek, reused from my Lada 1200s (VAZ-2101) mods.
And speaking of VAZ-2101, this is the bodykit I took from LRC model of it, but modified to fit VAZ-2106. Hood and rear spoiler are custom, and so is rear bumper to match the rest of kit's style. Roof scoop and custom front grille are also converted from LRC as well.
Oh yeah, even stock model is not 1:1 model from LRC. It had to be resized to make it look like an actual VAZ-2106 (original model was squished), front side markers were horizontally flipped as they don't match actual VAZ-2106 well (shouldn't amber part of it be on the outer side?), and vertical lines on front grille were added.
...
Oh good lord! I forgot about Acura Integra LS, Subaru Vivio RX-R, and some other stuff I wanted to finish for MW yet I'm currently not interested to finish all of this right now...




No comments:
Post a Comment