Aug 22, 2026

[Replace Mods] Lada 112 and ZAZ-965

Here's another one.
Yeah, for some reason, I decided to spend some spare time doing Russian vehicles for ModLoader (though ZAZ is actually Ukrainian, it is commonly referred as Russian vehicle regardless). One of them is Addon-to-ModLoader, and the other one is an old mod that I updated.
Both of them are fully customizable.

Lada 112

Source Model: Geleos Media (Lada Racing Club)
Stock Rear Spoiler: IT-Vision (Виртуальный Тюнинг от Восьмёрки до Калины)
Headlights, Badges, Rims, Conversion to NFSMW: YochiThMaster333

Replaces: Porsche Cayman S

A ModLoader alternative to my Lada 112 addon mod. It is a suitable replacement for those who still play with ModLoader and who had K1llM@n's Lada 112 mod (which also replaced Porsche Cayman S), featuring real-life kits and full customization support (unlike K1llM@n's mod, which had 2 kits (too few for a car that has 5 kits in vanilla game, as Baron's Porsche-turned-Lada will now look broken due to missing bodykit model), tons of hoods, and no vinyls).
DTM bodykit had to go to make space for WRC Evolution kit, but DTM hood was retained. Also, WRC kit doesn't change the ride height due to ModLoader limitations (and considering the fact that NFSMW Unlimiter with Extended Customization is ModLoader-unfriendly)

DOWNLOAD


ZAZ-965

Source Model: Vovan
Conversion to NFSMW: krupnfs
Stock Bumpers, Exhaust, and some other changes: YochiThMaster333

Replaces: Audi TT

And now for something completely different. This was once a mod that replaced Supra with Uncle Fyodor's car as featured in Winter in Prostokvashino. As likely ripping car models from games with Russian vehicles is not that quite possible at the time this car was originally made, GTA mods were converted to NFS Most Wanted instead. In this car's case, it was converted from Vovan's ZAZ-965 Hotrod mod (Vovan stated in readme file that converting it to anywhere is not allowed, but modding communities, especially those based in developing countries like Russia or Brazil, are infamous for taking GTA car models and altering them without any permission and circumventing any kind of import lock (as in, you can't import that car model without illegally unlocking it first)).
The original model in stock form featured huge exhaust and no stock bumpers, so I had to make new stock bumpers and exhaust from scratch. Plus, I even changed few of bodykits (raised body 3 and fixed gaps, removed spikes from body 4, etc...), made the car to actually use chrome material for chrome parts, darkened the interior, and changed spoiler location. In fact, I couldn't place normal spoiler to the rear hood, so I had to change replacement to Audi TT to use specific Porsche-type spoilers in ModLoader (there are 4 cars that use Porsche-type spoilers in vanilla game, which are Audi TT, Porsche Cayman S, Porsche 997 Carrera S, and Porsche 996 Turbo S). And I actually felt quite lazy to make damage scratches and new decal models as the mod itself aged like fine milk (no offense).

I don't plan to make Addon version of it, as the model was converted from an existing mod without original author's permission, and the what I did here is an edit or slight improvement made without krupnfs' permission. So, if either Vovan or krupnfs asks me to take down this mod, I will do so. And if I want to make Addon version of it, I'd rather find a good ZAZ-965 model that isn't stolen from random GTA mod, or even commission one, which is very unlikely to happen.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment